CFD Margin Calculator
- Enter the contract size, or number of shares you are trading for;
- Fill in the market price per share that is present for the market;
- Choose the leverage provided to you by your broker;
- Please, enter the margin rate, margin rates, as well as leverage, are also provided by the broker;
- Hit the “Calculate” button to get the required CFD margin.
Contract Size – the number of shares that one is willing to trade;
Market Price – the present price per share on the market;
User leverage – the leverage provided by broker to the trader;
Required Margin Rate – the percentage margin requirements needed to open a trading position.
Please keep in mind that CFDs are extremely complex instruments. Along with experience and market expertise, one must be aware of basic calculations needed not to lose money. We hope that our CFD Calculator will be really helpful for you as a trader.
New Investment Opportunities for deportees in Spain
BinckBank is a Dutch stock-brokerage. It offers an online trading platform to trade financial assets. The company was founded in 2000. The company was mostly dealing with the professional broker market and banks.
Admirals Ends Estonian License Amid Global Consolidation
During the first half of next year, Admirals Group AS, the parent company of FX/CFDs brokerage Admirals, will merge with its Estonian subsidiary, Admirals Markets AS. To accomplish this, the firm will withdraw the