Forex SWAP Calculator
- Contract – contract size in units;
- Interest rate differential – difference between interest rates on currencies. (For example if trading EUR/USD pair, FED rate is 2.5% and EU central bank rate is 3.25%, so 3.25-2.5=0.75%)
- Broker’s mark-up – the interest earned by broker for lending money to the trader;
- Price – the actual exchange rate;
- Number of years per day – normally 365, but some brokers use 360 for calculations;
- Select the contract size;
- Enter the interest rates for 1st and 2nd currencies;
- Enter the brokers mark-up;
- Enter the price or exchange rate;
- Select the number of days per year;
- Hit calculate.
BinckBank is a Dutch stock-brokerage. It offers an online trading platform to trade financial assets. The company was founded in 2000. The company was mostly dealing with the professional broker market and banks.
On Friday, one of Japan’s longest-standing online forex and CFD brokerages, OANDA Corporation, announced major changes to their service. Specifically, the Japanese subsidiary of the brokerage will no longer allow new downloads of its