|Operating since year:||2018|
|Address:||Suite C, Orion Mall, Palm Street, Victoria, Mahe,|
|Availability:||Monday-Friday 3 AM - 2 PM GMT.|
|Trading platform Time zone:||GMT|
|Demo account:||Open Demo Account|
|Other trading instruments:||N/A|
|Minimum deposit ($):||250|
OINVEST REVIEW CONTENT
1. GENERAL INFORMATION: OINVEST BROKER
2. BROKER REGULATIONS AND SAFETY FUNDS
3. FEES, WITHDRAWALS AND DEPOSITS
4. TRADING CONDITIONS
5. TRADING PLATFORMS
6. TRADING TOOLS
7. OINVEST TRADING SOFTWARE
9. TRADING EXPERIENCE
10. OINVEST REVIEW CONCLUSION
GENERAL INFORMATION: OINVEST BROKER
Oinvest is a brand new broker that started working in the trading field in 2018. It is a brand name of its operating company –Aronex Corporation Ltd.
The broker tries to appease its clients and offers a variety of quite interesting trading features. Its users have the ability to trades with an impressive amount of asset classes, choose freely from Forex, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies, Indices, European Stocks US Stocks, and Australian Stocks.
Also, the broker itself has a very simple account opening process, as well as the ability to access different Account Types – Gold, Silver, and Platinum. However, these accounts differ depending on the volume of trading and the level of investment. To start the process of opening an account with Oinvest you can visit their website. Continue reading about OINVEST Review.
Habonix Solutions Ltd (Nicosia, Cyprus) and Aronex Corporation Ltd operate Oinvest.com. It’s a limited liability company under the incorporation of Seychelles laws, registered as 8417765-1.
This broker is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA), and its license number is SD014.
These regulators enforce strict rules on any broker they license. Also, all brokers under the jurisdiction of the regulators are obliged to maintain a certain minimum capital adequacy ratio, which gives traders additional security. In addition, the regulator keeps a public register of Authorized Financial Service Providers.
However, as a trader, you should remember that Seychelles is not among the strictest and most reputable regulatory entities. Nevertheless, it does provide a certain level of reliability. Also, for every single broker, it is very important to keep clients’ funds safe.
OINVEST WITHDRAWALS AND DEPOSITS
Oinvest accepts payments with a variety of major credit and debit cards, also e-wallets. Here are the ones that you can use: MasterCard, Visa, bank wire, Netteler, VPay, and Skrill.
Also, the minimum deposit in Oinvest is 250 USD. Honestly, it is not a huge sum, as it is generally an acceptable price. In addition, as a trader, you should remember, that a sufficient amount of minimum deposit can support a sufficient margin to sustain any significant moves against your position.
Oinvest offers only one account type. However, there are three account types – Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Trading conditions in each tier vary depending on the level of activity. Also, the minimum deposit is 250 USD or ZAR equivalent. The maximum leverage is 1:500.
When you open an account, you’ll have to provide the broker with these:
• A scanned color copy of your passport, driving license or national ID
• A utility bill or bank statement
You should have in mind, that in August of 2018 the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) has stated that the maximum leverage allowed for forex trading is 1:30. However, it allows larger sums of leverage in the Seychelles Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA), where Oinvest is licensed.
Moreover, the trader should remember that high leverage may help score good profit, it also makes all investments more vulnerable to trade market’s fluctuations.
OINVEST TRADING PLATFORMS
Oinvest is no exception and it supports MetaTrader4 as well as a lot of other brokers. However, you may know, that MetaTrader4 is the leader and the most well-known trading platform for the CFD (contract-for-difference) trading.
Besides, MT4 is quite different from the web trader, as it requires the download onto the client’s desktop. Also, it is completely free and offers several powerful tools that help out traders the most.
In addition, OINVEST investors can analyze prices and trends, manage their trades and positions. Besides, MT4 is often considered to be a platform for professionals, but it is easy enough for everyone. However, MT4 offers a variety of tools for trading scenario predictions with 30 different indicators and 9 timeframes. Also, this was made specifically for traders to easily recognize patterns and trends.
MT4 offers a lot of interesting features to its users:
1. Vast amounts of video resources for all types of traders.
2. MT4 has low system requirements nearly any device is compatible with it.
3. MetaTrader offers an active community of traders, expert advisors, and developers.
OINVEST offers traders many tools that they can freely use with the MT4 platform.
Here are the key features offered by MetaTrader 4 at OINVEST include:
- Execution orders – are quite easy. Also, traders have access to three types of execution modes. Besides, they can use two markets, and several stop orders. Moreover, traders can open trades directly from the built-in tick chart.
- Broad Technical Analysis – In addition, traders get a complete scenario with up to 9 timeframes and 30 indicators, that help recognize entry points and establish ideal trends.
OINVEST TRADING SOFTWARE
The broker offers traders a choice between their WebTrader, the infamous MetaTrader4, and their mobile app. In addition, investors have full access to up to 50 currencies, 18 commodities. over 350 trading instruments, 20 indices from Europe, and a wide range of 172 stocks.
Besides, each platform has its advantages and users can decide which they prefer.
This is a web-based trading platform that requires no downloads or installations. However, traders can connect to it through any internet-connected device. Which is great, when one wants to trade while outside the usual comfort zone, home or during traveling.
Also, Oinvest’s WebTrader platform offers live analysis charts, visual trends, trading cubes, and demo accounts.
Oinvest’s mobile trading app is available to download on Google Play and iOS App Stores. Besides, the app is compatible with both IOS and Android devices and brings along all the features of the web trading platform. Also, the trading interface of the mobile app is user-friendly, so trading is quick and pleasant. Moreover, it is quite easy to manage open investments and positions through the app anywhere and anytime.
Even though, education is very important for trading, the true success comes from knowledge and practice. However, Oinvest makes sure all users are fully knowledgeable and offers them a quite an impressive amount of comprehensive educational material. Moreover, there is also a small selection of courses for beginner traders. In addition, they include a few short articles on the local Forex industry.
Oinvest’s educational material is split into three main sections: VOD, e-books, and webinars.
1. VOD, Video on Demand, is a section of a wide selection of short videos dedicated to trading. Besides, these videos are mostly 30 seconds long and cover the basics of trading. The broker offers strategies, patterns, technical analysis, MT4 usage, trading terms, etc. However, Oinvest’s VOD is perfect for those who prefer visual and video format of education. The VOD is available to non-account holders.
2. eBooks – Oinvest offers eBooks to non-account holders. However, for full access users will have to open an account. Also, the e-library offers a wide selection of books covering the basics of trading with forex, commodities, CFDs, and futures.
3. Analysis Material – Unfortunately, unlike other brokers Oinvest does not offer any regular FX analysis material.
4. Webinars – Oinvest holds regular webinars for clients on various aspects of Forex trading.
5. Tutorials – There three structured tutorials on trading tools, futures contracts, and commodities. Much like the eBooks, these are only fully accessible for Oinvest account-holders.
Overall, the online broker Oinvest offers a pleasant trading experience for beginner traders. Also, the company, offers a simple trading offering. However, all types of traders will be able to enjoy this broker. Oinvest provides its clientele with a wide range of asset classes, Australian Stocks, Indices, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies US Stocks, European Stocks, and Australian Stocks.
Also, the broker offers 3 types of Account Tiers with the best spreads reserved for higher volume and high investment traders. In addition, users will also receive better swap (overnight) rates which are much higher than the industry average.However, there is one thing, Oinvest targets mainly local traders. It does not accept clients from the US, Canada, Israel, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Australia, Cuba, Sudan, as well as EU countries.
OINVEST REVIEW: CONCLUSION
Oinvest is trying hard to develop and shape itself as a decent brokerage. It exclusively focuses on Seychelles.
The broker offers quite a sufficient amount of trading platforms and tradable assets. Besides, the website is user-friendly and quite simple. However, it is also worth pointing out that for some reason, the site of the broker seems somewhat haphazardly tossed together. Besides, our detailed Oinvest review, revealed several advantages and disadvantages:
- Impressive amount of educational material
- Users have an opportunity to trade on MT4 for PC, Web, Android and iOS operating systems.
- Broad range of tradable assets, Stocks, Indices, Commodities, and Cryptocurrencies.
- High maximum leverage
- Not available in many countries
Thank you for taking your time and reading our OINVEST review. We hope it was helpful!
However, in case you need more information on the broker, feel free to do further research. Also, we hope this OINVEST review was helpful, and we wish you good luck trading!